Competent Product Liability Attorney Representing Montana Personal Injury Victims
When you purchase and use a product, you expect to be able to use it without sustaining any injuries. There are many state and federal laws in place to ensure the safety of widely-distributed products, but it is not uncommon for accidents to happen anyway, whether by an honest-to-goodness mistake or dangerous negligence.
The Rabb Law Firm represents people who have been harmed by products that should otherwise be safe. We’ll help you collect the proper amount of compensation you need to heal and move forward with your life.
In all product liability cases, we must be able to identify exactly which party is responsible for your injuries. Dangerous flaws are classified as either design, manufacturing, or retail flaws.
- Design Liability: A design flaw means that the original design of the product rendered it unsafe.
- Manufacturing Liability: The original design was safe, but something happened during manufacturing that rendered the product dangerous.
- Retail/Reseller Liability: Though the product was safely designed and produced, an accident occurred during transit to the customer or when the product was in the store’s inventory that caused it to break.
Once we have determined the party responsible for your injuries, it is our burden as your legal team to prove that you did not cause your condition. We must demonstrate the following:
- You were, in fact, injured while using this product
- You followed all applicable safety warnings and usage instructions
- The product was new or in mint condition when you acquired it
- You used the product for its intended purpose only
- The product lacked adequate safety warnings
We are highly experienced in litigating product liability cases and can ensure your best shot at successfully recovering compensation for your injuries or those of a family member.